SAVE UP TO 50% OFF LIST PRICE WITH YOUR FREE LOYALTY MEMBERSHIP!
· Garzapapel’s paper is manufactured sheet by sheet, allowing the presentation of four natural deckle edges, not torn, thus obtaining a very special handmade aesthetic.
· The use of only cotton for the production of all the papers made in Garzapapel, the special blend of cotton fibres, and the long experience in making handmade paper, give highly prized characteristics to the final product in the Fine Arts papers: durability, dimensional stability, anchoring and an adequate absorption of the common inks.
· The gluing process is performed neutrally, giving a slight alkaline result, this combined with the composition of a 100% cotton will provide excellent durability and color fixing.
· The natural grain texture on both sides is obtained by pressing the paper between wool felts, obtaining an aesthetic product presentation, fulfilling highest standards of aesthetic craftsmanship. This grain is more subtle in the lower weights.
· The composition of all the papers is 100% recycled cotton. Garzapapel ‘s commitment is to reject the use of pollutants by using only 100% recycled cotton, and natural products of agricultural origin, derived from cereal and vegetable resins, thus contributing to sustainable development.